- Drilling campaign results for DX Phase 1 DFS – 27 May
- Proposed fundraise to raise approximately US$11 million – 08 April
- Non-binding Memorandum of Understanding – 01 April
- Change in JSE Sponsor – 5 March
- PFS for DX (Dougou Extension Project) published 13 May 2020 (view) (EN).
- Étude de préfaisabilité du projet DX published 13 May 2020 (view) (FR).
- Extension of environmental permitting period to 25 years for Dougou and Kola mining licences (view).
- Kore Potash plc admitted to trade on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) on 29 March 2018.
- Kore Potash awarded the Sintoukola 2 Exploration Permit.
- Mining Convention signed on 9 June 2017, Mining convention voted into law by the RoC Parliament on 12 November 2018 and gazetted on 29 November 2018.
- The Kore Potash Group re-domiciled to the United Kingdom, and Kore Potash plc, a holding company incorporated on 25 August 2017 in England & Wales with company number 10933682, became the new parent company of the Group effective 20 November 2017.
- An Updated Mineral Resource for the Kola Sylvinite Deposit was completed in July, with a combined Measured and Indicated Mineral Resource of 508Mt grading 35.4% KCl.
- Mining Convention for the Kola and Dougou areas was ratified by the government of the Republic of Congo, defining the terms under which Kore Potash will operate.
- A Mining License for the Dougou area was approved in June, which covers the Dougou Carnallitite Deposit and the Dougou Extension Prospect.
- US$5m was raised from Summit, a Private Equity firm.
- The DFS contract for the Kola Sylvinite Project was signed on 28 February 2017 with a consortium of world-class engineering and construction companies led by Technip FMC of France. The study is scheduled to be completed in Q2 2018.
- In March, exploration drilling commenced at the Dougou Extension Prospect.
- Elemental Minerals changed its name to Kore Potash. Kore raised US$40m from the State General Reserve Fund (SGRF); a Sovereign Wealth Fund in Oman and Soceidad Química y Minera (SQM); a New York listed Chilean lithium and potash Company to further progress these projects.
- In February, a resource estimate was completed for the Dougou Carnallitite Deposit, with a combined Measured and Indicated Resource of 1.068 billion tonnes grading 20.6% KCl. A Scoping Study for Dougou was completed in the same month.
- Kore announced exceptional intersection in ED_03, the 2nd hole drilled at the Dougou Extension Prospect (previously referred to as Yangala). Completion of a Phased Implementation Study on the Kola Project.
- A Mining License and ESIA approval for Kola was granted in August 2013. The Kola project land take was gazetted by the government in a declaration of public utility (declaration d’utilité publique – DUP).
- A Mineral Resource Estimate for Kola was issued in August, with a combined Measured and Indicated Resource of 573 Mt grading 33.1% KCl. A Pre-Feasibility Study led by SRK Denver was completed in September 2012 and defined Proven and Probable Reserves of 152 Mt of sylvinite ore with an average grade of 31.7% KCl as reported in the NI43-101 by SRK. These reserves are now considered historical in nature and will be replaced by those of the current DFS.
- Maiden Mineral Resource announced for the Kola Sylvinite deposit.
- Exploration started in the Sintoukola district, with drilling and seismic surveys.